ChipMax2 is a low cost and high-performance universal device programmer for PC USB 2.0/3.0 interface. It programs a 64 Mbit flash memory in 42 seconds. ChipMax2 supports over 13000 programmable devices with low voltage (1.8 V). ChipMax2 is the state-of-art universal programmer offers you the most advanced programming facilities with the most user friendly interface.
- Supports full WINDOW 95/98/2000/NT/XP/7/8 and greater.
- Auto search device select function supports E(E)PROMs & Microcontrollers.
- Device insertion test identifies improperly inserted device before programming.
- Check for incorrect device insertion, backward, incorrect position, and poor pin contact.
- High-speed device function tests and user creatable test library.
- Device Operations: Read,Blank check, Program, Verify, Checksum, Data compare, Security, Auto(blank check-program-verify), Option Bit program.
- Display programming parameters and optional bit information on the screen.
- Set device/buffer address ranges before programming devices.
- Extensive on-line F1 help system provides text and graphics.
- User-changeable programming parameters.
- Built-in editor for both buffer date and test vectors.
- Support Binary and all hex files (POF and JEDEC, Intel Hex, Motorola S Records, Tekhex , straight hex, hex-space, Extended Tekhex, and others; automatic file type recognition) with Load,Edit, and Save commands.
- Distribution of 16- and 32- bit data into 8-bit portions.
- One on-board FPGA for extremely fast communication.
- Supports real low-voltage support : 5, 3.3, 2.7 and 1.8 volt for programming power.
- Detects all pin locations for poor or damaged pin contacts.
- External START key allows production programming mode.
- Internal universal power supply,110-240 VAC (no separate power supply required in foreign country).
- Current limiting protects hardware circuit from improperly inserted or defective chips and operation errors.
- Standard 48-pin ZIF(Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300mil and 600 mil DIP devices.
- True universal pin driver hardware.
- Support a high-speed USB 2.0/3.0 port for PC interface.
- Hardware diagnostic program exams all socket-pin drivers before using programmer.
- Gang Program Mode allows programmers up to 8 units as concurrent programming system. (START ALL key enable to program the programmers simultaneously)