TopMaxII is a high-speed universal device programmer for USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 PC-interface. It programs a 64Mbit (AM29LV641) flash memory in 42 seconds. This is a true low-price production oriented system. The TopMaxII meets the demands of today’s programming solution for lab and production line applications.
- High-speed Universal Programmer
- Support USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 Port in PC
- Auto search device select function supports E(E)PROMs & Microcontrollers.
- Device insertion test identifies improperly inserted device before programming.
- Gang Program Mode allows programmers up to 8 units as concurrent programming system. (External START key allows TopMaxll to operate in stand-alone mode)
- Check for incorrect device insertion, backward, incorrect position, and poor pin contact.
- Device Operations: Read,Blank check, Program, Verify, Checksum, Data compare, Security, Auto(blank-check-program-verify), Option Bit program.
- Display programming parameters and optional bit information on the screen.
- Set device/buffer address ranges before programming devices.
- Extensive on-line F1 help system provides text and graphics.
- User-changeable programming parameters.
- Built-in editor for both buffer date and test vectors.
- Support Binary and all hex files (POF and JEDEC, Intel Hex, Motorola S Records, Tekhex , straight hex, hex-space, Extended Tekhex, and others, automatic file type recognition) with Load,Edit, and Save commands.
- One on-board FPGA for extremely fast communication.
- Supports real low-voltage support : 5, 3.3, 2.7, 1.8, 1.5 volt for programming power.
- Detects all pin locations for poor or damaged pin contacts.
- External START key allows production programming mode.
- Internal universal power supply, 110-240 VAC (no separate power supply required in foreign country).
- Current limiting protects hardware circuit from improperly inserted or defective chips and operation errors.
- Standard 48-pin ZIF(Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300mil and 600 mil DIP devices.
- True universal pin driver hardware.
- Support a high-speed USB2.0 port for PC interface.
- Support a standard IEEE-1149.1 (JTAG) port
- Hardware diagnostic program exams all socket-pin drivers before using programmer