Registration, Warranty, Returns, Refunds, and Repair
2. Software Updates
3. Testing the Hardware
4. Quick Self-Diagnostics
Make sure you selected the correct programmer. Go to CONFIG, Select Product
If you are in DEMO Mode, you need to get out that DEMO Mode by putting your cursor on the Maxloader software, right click, and select “Run As Administrator”.
If you require additional technical support after downloading the latest software version and performing the hardware test, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all technical assistance.
6. Service Information
Electronic Engineering Tools, Inc
881 Yosemite Way
Milpitas, CA 95035, USA.
Tel : (408) 263-2221
Fax : (408) 263-2230
7. Returns and Refunds
*All Adapters, any component parts of the adapters including sockets, UV light bulb and EPROM Erasers, power supplies are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is available to help you find the product that best fits your needs.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 15 days of the original ship date by calling 1-408-263-2221 or email to email@example.com
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Invoice number (located on packing slip), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a “traceable” ground shipping method.
5. Address the package to:
881 Yosemite Way
Milpitas, CA 95035
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RA#. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.
8. Limited One-Year Warranty