TopMax-III is a high-speed universal device programmer for USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 PC-interface. It programs a 64Mbit (AM29LV641) flash memory in 42 seconds. This is a true low-cost production oriented system. The TopMax-III meets the demands of today’s programming solution for lab and production on line applications. TopMax-III is a software driven device programmer that supports a wide variety of programmable devices including: EPROM, EEPROM, Serial PROM, EPLD, PEEL, GAL, FPGA, and single chip Microcontroller. The great advantage of this programmer is its programming speed and superior software. It’s controlled via a host IBM PC or compatible computer. The operating software has a user-friendly interface that includes window pull-down menus and virtual memory management to deal with very large files.
- Auto Search Device Select function supports E(E)PROMs & Microcontrollers
- Device Insertion Test identifies improperly inserted device before programming
- Gang Program Mode allows programming up to 8 sockets concurrently
(START ALL Key enables to program the programmers simultaneously)
- Checks for incorrect device insertion, backward, incorrect position, and poor pin contact.
- Device Operayions: Read,Biank check, Program, Verify, Checksum, Data compare, Security, Auto(blank checkprogram- verify), Option Bit program.
- Displays programming parameters and optional bit informa????on on the screen.
- Sets device/buffer address ranges before programming devices.
- User-changeable programming parameters.
- Built-in editor for both buffer date and test vectors.
- Supports Binary and all hex files (POF and JEDEC, Intel Hex, Motorola S Records, Tekhex , straight hex, hex-space, Extended Tekhex, and others, automatic file type recognition) with Load,Edit, and Save commands.
- One on-board FPGAs for extremely fast communication.
- Supports real low-voltage such as 5, 3.3, 2.7, 1.8 volts for programming power
- Detects all pin locations for poor or damaged pin contacts
- External START Key allows production programming mode
- Internal universal power supply,110-240 VAC (no separate power supply required in foreign country)
- Current limiting protects hardware circuit from improperly inserted or defective chips and operation errors
- Standard 48-pin ZIF(Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300mil and 600 mil DIP devices
- True universal pin driver hardware
- Hardware diagnostic program exams all socket-pin drivers before using programmer